Once you cancel your Netflix subscription you will be reverted to the Free Service and You will be able to use your Netflix account until the end of your current billing period or free trial. And once it expires you will no longer have access to view Netflix movies as before.
Below you will see how to cancel Netflix subscription, In order to Cancel your netflix subscription, you will need an access to the particular account you want to cancel it’s subscription and that access is requires your Login Details.
Requirements To Login & Unsubscribe Netflix
- Your Registered Email Address
- A good internet connection
Procedures to Login Netlix account
- Visit www.netflix.com
- Click “Sign in” on the page
- Enter your Email address or Phone number
- Enter your password and Click on Sign In.
- you will be automatically logged into your account.
How to Cancel your Netflix Sunscription
- After you succeeded in logging in using the Steps given above, You will find yourself on the dashboard
- Click on the downward arrow at the top right corner of the page, next to your profile name.
- Then Select the Account section.
- Under Membership and billing click the grey cancel membership box.
- Next click Finish cancellation to confirm you want to cancel.
Once you have taken the above Steps , you will be Unsubscribed from netflix. Remember, you will still use your Netflix account until the end of your current billing period but once it expires you will no longer have access to stream dope netflix movies again till you resubscribe.
In case you are still confuse ,you can ask any question on how to Cancel Netflix Subscription by using the COMMENT BOX Below. Make your questions known to us and we will answer you immediately.