Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2018/2019 & Job Application portal-The Nigeria stock exchange (NSE) calls for enlistment into some positions in their office 2018. We will provide you with the guidelines, qualification and how to apply for the ongoing NSE recruitment for jobs
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an accessible, professional and energetic exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa, and the world.
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2018/2019 job vacancy is now available for you to fill the positions below:
Job Title: ERP Support Officer
Division: Corporate Services Division
Department: Human Resource Department
Report to: Acting Head-CSD
Grade: ERP Support Officer
- EFCC 2018 Recruitment portal for jobs-Apply Now
- BPP Recruitment 2018 | Application Guidelines, Requirements for BPP Jobs
Job Summary For Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2018/2019 & Jobs
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
- It is an open, professional and vibrant Exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa, and the world. The ERP Support Officer is responsible for managing and overseeing the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP application.
- The individual will work closely with members of the Technology Services team to ensure that human resources data is captured accurately and integrity is maintained.
- The ERP Support Officer will be responsible for recommending and creating high impact systems and processes that help the organization fulfill its strategy.
- Responsibilities will also include input to project planning and administration, requirements, creating functional specifications, developing and executing test plans and scripts, and streamlining and improving current processes.
- The individual will develop, implement, and modify software and hardware requirements based on changing business requirements.
- Maintain internal database files and tables, and develop custom reports to meet the requirements of company management and staff and provide the necessary training to meet end users’ needs.
- This individual contributor provides functional-technical and administrative support to the Human Resource department to assist with data entry, validation and integrity, work to identify and track strategic HR metrics, as well as ensure best practices and compliance with applicable employment laws.
- The individual will also provide functional-technical support such as module setup, granting access rights to functional users and workflow design and updates to the Finance and Procurement teams and across the organization.
Qualifications and Experience For Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2018/2019 & Jobs
- HND/ Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of advanced experience using an ERP system or project management role within a professional services environment
- Experience creating custom fields, workflows, and reports
- Demonstrate project management skills, ability to develop and maintain detailed project plan,
- identify dependencies and critical path items and work within the budget
- Significant knowledge of ERP applications (such as Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, etc)
- HR/Payroll and or Finance related experience will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems analysis and information technology principles and experience with reporting and analytic applications from the Technical support perspective (application support, object definitions, end-user support, etc).
- Analytical Thinking
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Data Management
- Database Administration
- Human Resources HRIS Management
- Intelligence Gathering
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Attention to Detail
How to Apply For Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2018/2019 & Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates should:
We believe that you are satisfied with this information. Please do well to subscribe for more updates on scholarships, recruitment, jobs and vacancies.
Please share this Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2018/2019 & Jobs to your friends using the social media share button to eradicate poverty in Nigeria.